Sunday 9 October 2016

Tree trimming may occur


I have now been working on the family tree for quite a while and have found some lovely people along the way.

What I have also found are some really interesting potential scandals. Our family seems to have married into so really weird stuff and the Durban area is where the best stuff seems to have happened. There was one branch where there seems to be a large amount of cousin marrying. A new church was created... probably to facilitate the cousin marrying.

I find it so interesting how you can follow a train of investigation and before you know it you have followed a branch way into the past. I have been thinking of trimming the tree as some people are related to the second husband or wife of one of the family members. The thing is that they also need to be there to have an accurate depiction of who people actually are.

I have a new copy of Emma and her descendants to be viewed.

The bit where the Crone are was drawn.

I have added the Spraggs and Otto part of the tree as I am looking for photos for this branch.

I also drew the St Joseph line on the tree as I have met some awesome people associated with it.

For my nieces this is what the Moreton part looks like

If you would like to see other trees let me know and I will generate them for you.

Should you have photos for me to add to the tree please let me have them.

Have a lovely day and hope you enjoy the trees.





No comments:

Post a Comment